PBXes » Deutsch » Provider » RE: Sonetel sip forward call issue
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
mon
Premium Account

Registration Date: 17.10.2007

Sonetel sip forward call issue Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

I opened account with Sontel. I forwarded the DID number to my account xxxxxx@pbxes.org, but failed to get ring in my account. Even Pbxes call monitor does not show any record for incoming call.

Talked to Sonetel, according Sonetel DID call diverted to Pbxes and issue is not with us.

Anybody has experience with this provider? or suggestion to make it work

Is it possible to move this post in English section, by mistake posted in this section

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by mon on 30.10.2012 at 19:03.

27.10.2012 10:32 montoo is offline Search for Posts by montoo Add montoo to your Buddy List
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 15.11.2010

RE: Sonetel sip forward call issue Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

I opened a new extension and forwarded from ipkall, same issue, no incoming calls, message tells that extension is on the phone. I tried to open other extension, same issue. Old extensions working fine.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by 007 on 31.10.2012 at 04:28.

31.10.2012 04:27 007voip is offline Search for Posts by 007voip Add 007voip to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: