PBXes » English » Miscellaneous » RE: closing account
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
fej

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
closing account Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hello, I am not dissatisfied with the service, but I have relocated to a new appartment and my new ISP provides SIP in my package.

How can I close my account with pbxes?

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by fej on 03.06.2010 at 15:42.

03.06.2010 15:42 fejack is offline Search for Posts by fejack Add fejack to your Buddy List
day

RE: closing account Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Yes, I would also like to close my account. Very dissatisfied with the interface and support for new users (though I have paid for support).

08.09.2012 19:03 daytripper is offline Search for Posts by daytripper Add daytripper to your Buddy List
cha

RE: closing account Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Okay, so I salute PBXes support; they fixed everything to my satisfaction, and it's been working trouble-free. I'll try to be more patient in the future! -charlottepierce (formerly daytripper). Thanks, folks!

20.09.2012 16:20 charlottepierce is offline Search for Posts by charlottepierce Add charlottepierce to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

Thank you. We appreciate your comments.

20.09.2012 21:43 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: