PBXes » English » Bugs » RE: Major problems this morning
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
tel
Premium Account

Registration Date: 28.07.2008

Major problems this morning Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi,
Keep losing registrations and have many failed calls today.
Status shows continuing server service problems.
Any update on whats happening and fix time ?
Regards

17.07.2012 11:56 telagente00 is offline Search for Posts by telagente00 Add telagente00 to your Buddy List
onl
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 02.06.2007

RE: Major problems this morning Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

here too, same condition, status is showing complete lost of sip
what is happending? is there any update or information channel to get informed?
best regards and thx

17.07.2012 12:45 onlum is offline Search for Posts by onlum Add onlum to your Buddy List
pix

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
RE: Major problems this morning Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Problems here too since 13:19

Status shows extensions are up. But no calls possible, not to any trunks, not to any extensions.

Internet connections are ok.

17.07.2012 12:46 pixelhobby is offline Search for Posts by pixelhobby Add pixelhobby to your Buddy List
gag

Yes , there is a problem from last over 4 hours , i am sure someone at pbxes would be looking into it... waiting for someone to update.
==========
Looks like its resolved , atleast www6 is working fine now , if other data centers are working fine , please update

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by gag on 17.07.2012 at 14:02.

17.07.2012 12:56 gagankochar5 is offline Search for Posts by gagankochar5 Add gagankochar5 to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

www1 failed this morning. Initial cause were network problems at 9:45 (all times GMT) which we tried to fix by rebooting the machine. Network was restored at 10:15 but a malfunctioning communication process could not be restored before 11:45.

Failover from www1 to www2 started at 11:30 and completed at 12:00.

We are now syncing database and preparing to move accounts back from www2 to www1.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by i-p on 17.07.2012 at 14:38.

17.07.2012 14:32 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
gag

Problem is back unglücklich , looks like synchronizing data lead to issue pop up again on all data centers

17.07.2012 14:53 gagankochar5 is offline Search for Posts by gagankochar5 Add gagankochar5 to your Buddy List
hal

issue is back.
https://www1.pbxes.com/status/

17.07.2012 16:29 halldis is offline Search for Posts by halldis Add halldis to your Buddy List
stu
Soho Account

Registration Date: 21.10.2011

Daumen runter! RE: Major problems this morning Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Same problems here, from Italy. Trunks are available only sometimes and from this morning all works discontinuously.
I see in "status page" (http://www1.pbxes.com/status/) that there are 13 unhandled problems to be solved. This errors are 404 hosts not found!
Please notify here your works in progress.
BR.
Roberto.

17.07.2012 16:29 studiomauro is offline Search for Posts by studiomauro Add studiomauro to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

Accounts are moved back and all accounts should be working. Please let us know if there is still any issue.

The reason why failover did not work properly today probably was that it was triggered late.

Next time in case of an outage we will have to decide yes or no failover, before working on the actual problems, because a late failover cannot be done.

17.07.2012 17:34 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: