PBXes » English » Bugs » RE: pbxes going crazy
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
smi
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 07.12.2010

pbxes going crazy Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

phones disconnected, submit and start does not help

Lots of these in logs:

Jul 13 16:42:13 NOTICE[58600] chan_sip.c: -- Registration for '*removed*@callcentric.com' timed out, trying again (Attempt #4)

lots of these in logs are not my users

Jul 13 16:38:17 VERBOSE[58600] chan_sip.c: SIP REGISTER attempt failed for (null) : Bad digest user
Jul 13 16:38:17 NOTICE[58600] chan_sip.c: Registration from '"*removed*-200" <sip:*removed*@pbxes.org>' failed - Username/auth name mismatch

13.07.2012 23:12 sminica is offline Search for Posts by sminica Add sminica to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

Lampe RE: pbxes going crazy Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

The bug should be fixed now. Thanks for pointing this out!

UPDATE: Further analysis of the bug revealed that it had no big impact. Only one initial REGISTER message could have been routed incorrectly (which you then found in your logs) while all following retries and later re-registrations were fine.

So thanks for digging out the error messages, but your registration failures must have been caused by something else.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by i-p on 16.07.2012 at 21:32.

16.07.2012 11:45 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
gag

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
RE: pbxes going crazy Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Outgoing calls are failing on all trunks ... timed out

tried all data centers with no success , submit & restart is not helping either

17.07.2012 10:02 gagankochar5 is offline Search for Posts by gagankochar5 Add gagankochar5 to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: