PBXes » English » PBXes PRO » RE: Need to reboot over & over again
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
gag

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
Need to reboot over & over again Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hello
www2
something is wrong this evening , incoming calls work fine , but for outgoing , it need to submit & restart over & over again .

shifting to www4 seems to be out of order , with all outgoing calls giving message " person at extension 200 is busy "

tried all datacenters with issues. Anyone else facing same issue ??
---------

Now even Incoming has stopped after playing with datacenters

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by gag on 08.05.2012 at 20:20.

08.05.2012 19:50 gagankochar5 is offline Search for Posts by gagankochar5 Add gagankochar5 to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

RE: Need to reboot over & over again Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Sorry for the trouble. We restored your account.

08.05.2012 23:07 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
gag

RE: Need to reboot over & over again Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hello
Thanks for reply

No sucess here , same results .

Now tried changing data center from www4 >>> www2

it says shifting your account but again moves back to www4 , which is not working

Not shifting to other datacenters either.

Incoming & outgoing both not working
-------

Its been close to 18 hours now .. someone from pbxes , please look into resolving issue .
Still no outgoing , incoming, no datacenter change possible

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by gag on 09.05.2012 at 09:54.

09.05.2012 05:37 gagankochar5 is offline Search for Posts by gagankochar5 Add gagankochar5 to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

We restored it again. This time it was on www4 (yesterday it was on www2). Which is your preferred one? Does it work for you now?

09.05.2012 11:07 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
gag

Hello
i had not changed data center from time i got your first reply about reboot , at that time it was on www4 .

though i had made numerous tries of shifting data centers when none was workign for me , but that was before i posted here & till than atleast data centers were changing.
but ever after that its struck at www4 not was not allowing changing data center .

even at this point of time google trunks are not working , others trunks are working for outgoing & even incoming calls on other trunks are not working

Thank you

09.05.2012 11:19 gagankochar5 is offline Search for Posts by gagankochar5 Add gagankochar5 to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

The credentials for your Google Voice trunks are lost. Please delete and re-create them.

09.05.2012 11:40 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
gag

Hello
Thanks for Prompt reply ..highly Appreciated .

i will add them again.

I would like to know can i change data centers now if needed .

Thank you

=====
Just checked system recording , for digital receptionist also gone ..looks like some serious issue happened smile

Dear , could you please confirm if changing data centers would loose all things again .

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by gag on 09.05.2012 at 12:07.

09.05.2012 11:42 gagankochar5 is offline Search for Posts by gagankochar5 Add gagankochar5 to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

The lost recordings have been restored.

We moved your account to www4, and back to www2, and it looks OK.

09.05.2012 12:56 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
gag

Hello
Something has gone wrong again , with no changes done to data center .
incoming and outgoing being timed out , now tried to reboot www4 , where it is originally , but failed to reboot .

no way to either shift data center , guess it needs hard reboot .

Needs to be looked into as y issuing is popping up

Edit...

took some efforts to clear cookies over and over again and than finally managed to shift to www2 , which is working now

www4 was still not rebooting

working at www2

Thank you

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by gag on 14.05.2012 at 20:05.

14.05.2012 19:59 gagankochar5 is offline Search for Posts by gagankochar5 Add gagankochar5 to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Lampe RE: Need to reboot over & over again Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

We now found the bug that caused the trouble with your account. It is fixed.

14.05.2012 22:05 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
gag

Thank you smile

15.05.2012 20:21 gagankochar5 is offline Search for Posts by gagankochar5 Add gagankochar5 to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: