PBXes » English » Miscellaneous » RE: Please Cancel W/O Blacklisting
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
mod

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
Please Cancel W/O Blacklisting Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

I believe I have done this correctly. I paid for one more month yesterday on this account as SOHO. Then I went back in and unsubscribed at the Shop page and removed the subscription from PayPal.

I have other accounts. I realize that you don't like this, but they are for separate clients. So, please do not black list my numbers. I spent HOURS trying to figure out what was wrong with my phone -- after getting angry emails from clients that couldn't reach me for days.

These are all paid premium accounts so please don't mess me up. I'm just trying to service several clients -- more revenue for both of us.

**** Update 4/20/2012 6:38PM PDT ****

I received the email below:

This can have the following reasons:

* You requested cancellation of your soho account.
* You failed to make a payment.
* You removed your credit card from PayPal account.

Please read the FAQ in our DOCS for further information.

OK I have read the FAQ (http://www1.pbxes.com/community_e.php?display=wiki) and do not find any reference to canceling accounts.

I have unsubscribed on the shop page which takes me to PayPal and there I removed only the subscription for the SoHo account. The subscription for the other account is still valid as is my credit card at PayPal.

This is what I remember doing last time and was black listed.

In trying to solve this I found several entries from others with the same problem.

This thread http://www1.pbxes.com/forum/thread.php?threadid=1205824702.
says "Log into the old account and delete it (in Personal Data)."

I do not see what I am supposed to click in the personal data page to delete the account

Any help would be appreciated. I am trying to do this correctly. Thanks.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by mod on 21.04.2012 at 03:41.

21.04.2012 02:33 modernpbx is offline Search for Posts by modernpbx Add modernpbx to your Buddy List
joh

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
traurig RE: Please Cancel W/O Blacklisting Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

I also have a problem with cancellation of the SoHo subscription!

I needn't in any premium services!

In you advertisement said that if i would cancel the subscription i would be able to return at the free account. But i can't!

When i cancel my SoHo subscription i have immediate deactivation!

Please help me unsubscribe SoHo without the account deactivation!

07.09.2012 10:00 johnelin is offline Search for Posts by johnelin Add johnelin to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: