PBXes » English » Bugs » RE: My outbound calls is not working fine
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
tij
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 28.10.2007

My outbound calls is not working fine Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hello

My outbound calls is not working fine. I can´t do any outbound calls using my outbound routes. I just can do internal outbound calls to another extensions or service numbers like a *43, *97, *98 etc...

This post has one month . Any news about my problem please !?

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by tij on 21.03.2012 at 23:07.

20.02.2012 15:50 tijuca is offline Search for Posts by tijuca Add tijuca to your Buddy List
lan

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
RE: My outbound calls is not working fine Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

I've had similar issues. Outbounds calls don't connect. I have to hit the 'submit and start' button in Personal Data to fix it, but I end up having to do this more than once per day.

17.04.2012 03:08 lancethepants is offline Search for Posts by lancethepants Add lancethepants to your Buddy List
tel
Premium Account

Registration Date: 28.07.2008

RE: My outbound calls is not working fine Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi,
I imagine a bit more information will be required, like which server are you using, which provider are you using etc etc. I am using www1 with Voicetrading and Sipgate and have seen no problems at all for months, a very reliable service,
Regards

17.04.2012 15:59 telagente00 is offline Search for Posts by telagente00 Add telagente00 to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: