PBXes » English » Bugs » RE: pbxes stopped working
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
man
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 06.07.2007

pbxes stopped working Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

hello,
as of 2 days ago my pbxes account has stopped working.
None of my extensions can connect to the server and I can't use any of the pbxes services.

I don't think it's a problem with my network as one extension uses the home LAN network and the other one uses 3G.
They both used to work up to 2 days ago.

Another reason why I think there could be a problem with the pbxes service is that when I use the Call-Thru number, the call is answered but the connection is very choppy and with enornous delay, and it's not usable. Of course I call the call-thru number from a landline so we cannot blame a slow internet connection for that. The slow connection is coming from pbxes servers.

I changed my account from Seattle to Nurberg with no luck.

I hope you can help
thank you!

UPDATE: moved to server 1 and all is working again

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by man on 31.01.2012 at 23:31.

31.01.2012 22:43 manula is offline Search for Posts by manula Add manula to your Buddy List
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 15.11.2010

RE: pbxes stopped working Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

All services an the Miami server stopped working. I got a Pbxes pro account and i even cant login to change the server, please fix this issue as soon as possible.

01.02.2012 06:53 007voip is offline Search for Posts by 007voip Add 007voip to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

RE: pbxes stopped working Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

This happened as the afterpains of installation of the Miami server in the beginning of January. An error was made in partitioning. The error is fixed.

01.02.2012 11:32 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: