PBXes » English » Miscellaneous » RE: PBXese down - SOHO account
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
pas
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 16.11.2011

PBXese down - SOHO account Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Now PBXes is down. I've a SOHO account with automatic failover backup server. Why all my extensions aren't logged in? Where are backup servers?

24.12.2011 11:06 pascom75 is offline Search for Posts by pascom75 Add pascom75 to your Buddy List
day
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 15.04.2007

Daumen runter! RE: PBXese down - SOHO account Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Today I've the same problem...why?
2 extension up only .

24.12.2011 12:23 dayton is offline Search for Posts by dayton Add dayton to your Buddy List
pbx

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
RE: PBXese down - SOHO account Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

There are for some days outages at PBXes. Today morning it was pretty chaotic.

Just now it seems to be ok... (www3, Amsterdam)

24.12.2011 13:43 pbxesisti is offline Search for Posts by pbxesisti Add pbxesisti to your Buddy List
day
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 15.04.2007

Achtung RE: PBXese down - SOHO account Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

My account is under attack ... Many STRANGE username are trying to connect I think this is the problem!! geschockt

from these ones :
collectioncash _(one of my internal numbers )
chan_sip.c

I'm on www3/nurberg now, but before i tried www4 newyork
but there was the same problem.
Now it seems stopped

I did this :
Changed all password login on sip devices
than changed all internal numbers login password
after this, restart pbxes many time, perhaps 3 times.
Now seems ok.
I think that the way to stop this problems will be change the sip port, but i can't do this with soho account .

Augenzwinkern

This post has been edited 7 time(s), it was last edited by day on 24.12.2011 at 18:46.

24.12.2011 16:16 dayton is offline Search for Posts by dayton Add dayton to your Buddy List
gag

Daumen runter! RE: PBXese down - SOHO account Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hey
how can u see names trying to connect ??

i fail to even login , forget about calling
as it keeps redirecting from www6 to www1 and so on

please let me know .

no sign of any iptel moderator informing as how long it will take .

24.12.2011 16:41 gagankochar5 is offline Search for Posts by gagankochar5 Add gagankochar5 to your Buddy List
gag

RE: PBXese down - SOHO account Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

[quote]Originally posted by dayton
My account is under attack ... Many STRANGE username are trying to connect I think this is the problem!! geschockt

from these ones :
chan_sip.c[/quote

Do u mean you can login into your account ?

As i fail to ,

Which data center you had selected ?

24.12.2011 18:09 gagankochar5 is offline Search for Posts by gagankochar5 Add gagankochar5 to your Buddy List
gag

Zitat:
Originally posted by dayton

from these ones :
chan_sip.c

I'm on www3/nurberg now, but before i tried www4 newyork
but there was the same problem.
Now it seems stopped

This the last stranger log
Dec 24 18:28:26 VERBOSE[75076] chan_sip.c: SIP response 401 to standard invite

Atleast you can login and see if its under attack , i dont even remember which Data center i was on , all it does is asks me to login and i can just see in address bar www1 redirecting page to www6 back to www1 and so on for hours , till i close the window unglücklich

certainly a bad Christmas Gift from Pbxes to its loyal users

24.12.2011 18:37 gagankochar5 is offline Search for Posts by gagankochar5 Add gagankochar5 to your Buddy List
nat
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 30.05.2008

PBXES is down for me also, all extension and most of the trunks not registering.

25.12.2011 07:14 natures is offline Search for Posts by natures Add natures to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

@gagankochar5
According to your thread in bugs section this issue should be resolved.

@natures
Monitoring at pbxes.org/status indicated partial connectivity issues on www6 at the time of your request. You could have tried to manually switch your account to another data center.

25.12.2011 09:59 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: