PBXes » English » Bugs » RE: PBXes failes and must be regularly restarted
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
pbx

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
PBXes failes and must be regularly restarted Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi,

yesterday and today we had regularly the problem that PBXes cannot be connected correctly. It has to be restarted twice a day was absolutely horrible because a lot of people use the system.

After "save and restart" was it OK again...

Could you check it?

Thank you..

Regards,

I.

16.12.2011 14:28 pbxesisti is offline Search for Posts by pbxesisti Add pbxesisti to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

Fragezeichen RE: PBXes failes and must be regularly restarted Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Please explain what you mean by "cannot be connected correctly". Do you have an issue with registration, or with connection of calls? Can you give a date/time please?

21.12.2011 09:14 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
his

RE: PBXes failes and must be regularly restarted Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

I have been having similer problems for the past 2-3 hours. My PBXes hangs after just one call.
Does not matter if the call is to another ext or outbound or inbound. Does not matter if the call is answered or not. All call after that fail. Also does not matter if the next call is to another ext or outbound or inbound.
The only thing I have been able to get to help was to Click Submit and Start under my personal data.

24.12.2011 05:26 hisc is offline Search for Posts by hisc Add hisc to your Buddy List
bpe

RE: PBXes failes and must be regularly restarted Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

I have the same problem, albeit cannot say that this happens on a "regular" basis (has happened twice in the past three or four weeks). The latest incident was this morning (Dec 24) between around 7:30 am and 9:50 am, when I finally decided to look through the forum for possible outages, and found this post, so I re-started the system under "General Settings" and that did seem to do the trick. Looking through the system log there are no entries during that period, although we know there were perhaps dozens of attempted calls as this is the busiest time of the year for us (Christmas eve).

24.12.2011 10:00 bpere is offline Search for Posts by bpere Add bpere to your Buddy List
tic
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 17.06.2010

Same here, all my phones lost registration and don't register any longer. Will you please check what's going on with the system.

re-registered after switching from www1-moscow to www1-oslo

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by tic on 24.12.2011 at 10:24.

24.12.2011 10:12 tico is offline Search for Posts by tico Add tico to your Buddy List
pbx

The same here on www1 today morning.

Once a day must the system be saved and restarted... Without it the "status" shows everything would be OK, but it actually does not work.

After restart it works again...

Our DECT-clients are loggen in vie a Fritzbox 7270...

Gr. I.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by pbx on 24.12.2011 at 10:32.

24.12.2011 10:32 pbxesisti is offline Search for Posts by pbxesisti Add pbxesisti to your Buddy List
tic
Grünschnabel

actually it only worked for 5 minutes!!!
appears to be a serious issue.

Pbxes??

24.12.2011 10:35 tico is offline Search for Posts by tico Add tico to your Buddy List
pbx

The same here today (actually once eaxh day...)

Fritzbox shows the the VoIP Extensions are not connected correctly. Sometimes is only a part of the handsets (DECT) connected.

PBXes Status shows no problem...

After switching from once server to other the call-logs have disappeared and we received the following error if we wanted to open status :

"Error loading configuration file variables.txt?aldope=373632

We are currently on WWW4.

I.

24.12.2011 10:50 pbxesisti is offline Search for Posts by pbxesisti Add pbxesisti to your Buddy List
gag

Same issue , infact all Data centers are not in sync with each other either , any changes made in trunk on one data center dont reflect when we change data center.
Neitehr do trunks register on most data centers.

even if extensions register , trunks dont

waiting for iptel guys to sort it out at earliest
as all changes to data center does not do any good.

Usually they are quite quick to sort out , but today its getting really long

24.12.2011 11:03 gagankochar5 is offline Search for Posts by gagankochar5 Add gagankochar5 to your Buddy List
pbx

At the moment it works on WWW1... (Anerica / Virgin)...

Please correct it urgently... It gets chaotic at us ... :-(

24.12.2011 11:11 pbxesisti is offline Search for Posts by pbxesisti Add pbxesisti to your Buddy List
tic
Grünschnabel

so after switching to www1-oslo it worked for 5 minutes and that's it. i decided to wait and see what happens.

15 minutes ago a trunk has sent me an email about successful registration in pbxes. i tried to place a call from one of my phones and it worked.

double-checked just now if it still works, and phone says Network Error again.

it's coming and going.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by tic on 24.12.2011 at 11:26.

24.12.2011 11:25 tico is offline Search for Posts by tico Add tico to your Buddy List
pbx

The servers are really not in sync... (Forumpostings, Logs etc)

After some minutes the system do work no longer. It must be restarted again and again.

Edit: now it works for some minutes on www3 (america / virgin)... I have SIP-Trace activated... I will send it to PBXes if any failures occur.

11:47 /CET/ Edit: 75% of extensions is not registered (shown in Fritzbox)...

P.

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by pbx on 24.12.2011 at 11:47.

24.12.2011 11:28 pbxesisti is offline Search for Posts by pbxesisti Add pbxesisti to your Buddy List
gag

Hi
if its working for you on www1 oslo or other dont change it , else it wont work again , i tried setting to olso www1 , doesnt work here

24.12.2011 11:42 gagankochar5 is offline Search for Posts by gagankochar5 Add gagankochar5 to your Buddy List
tic
Grünschnabel

no, it is offline now, no changes.
i'm wondering if we will see a reply from IPtel regarding such a massive outage.

24.12.2011 11:49 tico is offline Search for Posts by tico Add tico to your Buddy List
bpe

Daumen runter! RE: PBXes failes and must be regularly restarted Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Yes, I can confirm I've tried several different servers and I can make one call after the switch, but after that nothing else works. IPTEL PLEASE LOOK INTO THIS URGENTLY!!!!

24.12.2011 11:58 bpere is offline Search for Posts by bpere Add bpere to your Buddy List
pbx

It is working for some minutes on www3 (Universal)...

24.12.2011 12:03 pbxesisti is offline Search for Posts by pbxesisti Add pbxesisti to your Buddy List
gag

No sucess here with www3 ( universal )

24.12.2011 12:17 gagankochar5 is offline Search for Posts by gagankochar5 Add gagankochar5 to your Buddy List
pbx

I know... I had to restart after some minutes ...

Edit: 13:08 (CET) : After some calls it seems to me much more stable.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by pbx on 24.12.2011 at 13:08.

24.12.2011 12:18 pbxesisti is offline Search for Posts by pbxesisti Add pbxesisti to your Buddy List
gag

This outage does not match High standards set by iptel unglücklich. Recently i had advised many friends to shift to pbxes after voxalot is announcing shut down

24.12.2011 12:23 gagankochar5 is offline Search for Posts by gagankochar5 Add gagankochar5 to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

PBXes resumed operation. Sorry for the inconvenience caused by the outage during the past hours.

We wish you happy holidays.

24.12.2011 13:50 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
Pages (2): [1] 2 next »  
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: