PBXes » English » Miscellaneous » RE: Upgraded Premium Subscription
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
hng
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 06.09.2010

Upgraded Premium Subscription Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

I just upgraded my premium subscribtion from 1 to 2 how long does it take to post this on the usage page. Is there any page I can see that already shows this change? How do I know it even worked?

01.12.2011 20:46 hngsteve is offline Search for Posts by hngsteve Add hngsteve to your Buddy List
tel
Premium Account

Registration Date: 28.07.2008

RE: Upgraded Premium Subscription Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Personal data page shows subscriptions

01.12.2011 20:59 telagente00 is offline Search for Posts by telagente00 Add telagente00 to your Buddy List
hng
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 06.09.2010

RE: Upgraded Premium Subscription Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

It still only shows I have 1 Premium 1. When will this change to 2 I can see in paypal where it charged my act.
Thank you

01.12.2011 21:43 hngsteve is offline Search for Posts by hngsteve Add hngsteve to your Buddy List
tel
Premium Account

Registration Date: 28.07.2008

It showed immediately when I increased subscription, guess you need to wait for IPTel to check

02.12.2011 00:13 telagente00 is offline Search for Posts by telagente00 Add telagente00 to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: