PBXes » English » Bugs » RE: Extensions missing
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
kir
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 06.06.2011

Extensions missing Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Extensions are missing, sip client connects.
Nothing had been touched since last month.

Any suggestions?

31.10.2011 17:42 kireevco is offline Search for Posts by kireevco Add kireevco to your Buddy List
tij
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 28.10.2007

RE: Extensions missing Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Zitat:
Originally posted by kireevco
Extensions are missing, sip client connects.
Nothing had been touched since last month.

Any suggestions?

I have the same problem here.

Without extensions we can`t answer calls . Please fix it !!

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by tij on 31.10.2011 at 19:42.

31.10.2011 19:01 tijuca is offline Search for Posts by tijuca Add tijuca to your Buddy List
ele
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 27.08.2011

RE: Extensions missing Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

I have the same problem!! Pleaseeee!

31.10.2011 19:46 elevatornet is offline Search for Posts by elevatornet Add elevatornet to your Buddy List
mod

Registration Date: 01.01.1970

Hopefully everyone saw my notes in the other thread.

There is a work-around to get back up and running.

31.10.2011 19:51 modernpbx is offline Search for Posts by modernpbx Add modernpbx to your Buddy List
tij
Grünschnabel

Zitat:
Originally posted by modernpbx
Hopefully everyone saw my notes in the other thread.

There is a work-around to get back up and running.

Yes. I saw and I did, but it is not working fine.

01.11.2011 20:19 tijuca is offline Search for Posts by tijuca Add tijuca to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

It should be repaired now. We had a problem with database on www2.

01.11.2011 21:03 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
tij
Grünschnabel

Zitat:
Originally posted by i-p-tel
It should be repaired now. We had a problem with database on www2.

I really thank you. Now it is working fine.

02.11.2011 21:46 tijuca is offline Search for Posts by tijuca Add tijuca to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: