PBXes » English » Feature Requests » RE: CID setting on outbound routes
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
fra
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 24.12.2006

CID setting on outbound routes Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

I have some different DIDs on a single trunk. I'd like to be able to set the CID for each DID based on the my outbound rules. That way, when I call country A, I could display my local number, not the default one for the trunk.

11.10.2011 11:25 francisaugusto is offline Search for Posts by francisaugusto Add francisaugusto to your Buddy List
tel
Premium Account

Registration Date: 28.07.2008

RE: CID setting on outbound routes Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi,
Can you create more than 1 outbound trunk on your provider account (I use Betamax) using the as required option rather than the default continuous trunk registration. Each unique trunk can have the CID and dialling rules you want.
Create an outbound route for each trunk.
Regards

11.10.2011 13:44 telagente00 is offline Search for Posts by telagente00 Add telagente00 to your Buddy List
fra
Grünschnabel

RE: CID setting on outbound routes Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

I could, but with my provider it is not so cool because when I add funds to one account, they are not available to the other one... It's kind of a hassle to keep adding funds to each account and ending up with more funds on one and less on others...

11.10.2011 13:48 francisaugusto is offline Search for Posts by francisaugusto Add francisaugusto to your Buddy List
tel
Premium Account

Hi,
I meant use concurrent connections on a single account, not multiple accounts. Betamax does this just fine.
Regards

11.10.2011 14:56 telagente00 is offline Search for Posts by telagente00 Add telagente00 to your Buddy List
fra
Grünschnabel

Ops, now I got what you mean... That's something I could check! The thing is that I use the trunk also for inbound calls, so I kinda need them connected all the time, no?

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by fra on 11.10.2011 at 16:59.

11.10.2011 16:57 francisaugusto is offline Search for Posts by francisaugusto Add francisaugusto to your Buddy List
tel
Premium Account

Thats true, but if you use a different provider just for outgoing you can get around the problem.
I use Voicetrading (Betamax) for outgoing calls, works very well.
Best of luck ..

11.10.2011 17:57 telagente00 is offline Search for Posts by telagente00 Add telagente00 to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: