| [bug] can't receive external call on one of my extension
Since this evening I am unable to receive incoming external call to one of my extension (number 43402 if matters).
This is what I tried so far:
- "Submit and start" my account
- move it to another location
- edit the extension with the issue
- edit the inbound rule with the issue
- delete and recreate the inbound rule
- delete the extension with the issue.
Another weird thing is that the failing incoming calls don't show up in my CDR. If I try to reach another extension everything works fine.
If I try an internal call between extension there are no problems.
If I try an outbound call I can connect properly.
P.S. I still cannot start a new thread in the bug section, otherwise I would have written in the right section.
This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by hal on 20.09.2011 at 23:13.