PBXes » English » Terminal Equipment » RE: SubPBX with Trixbox -- HELP
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
elk

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
Zunge raus! SubPBX with Trixbox (Solved) Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Ok, I have setup my Trixbox setup and I would like to try to use the SubPBX feature. I thought I had set it up like your supposed to but so far it won't work either way.

Setting up the trunk from Trixbox, it seems to register with PBXes but when you call, I get the message of "All Circuits are Busy Now" and doesn't complete.

From PBXes, I can see the call hitting my address but nothing on the trixbox indicating the call came in.

Please help.

UPDATE (9/12/2011)
I have figured this out so I am editing this post to reflect the settings in Trixbox for those who run into this issue. I imagine it would be the same for any Asterisk build that uses the FreePBX interface:

Under Trunks, set it up as SIP and I named mine PBXes

Under Outgoing Settings
Trunk Name: again just used the name PBXes

PEER Details
username=[name of SubPBX account name]
type=friend
sendrpid=no
secret=[Password for SubPBX Account]
qualify=no
promiscredir=yes
language=en
insecure=very
host=www2.pbxes.com (the www part, use Datacenter under Personal Data)
fromuser=[name of SubPBX account name]
fromdomain=pbxes.org
dtmfmode=inband
disallow=h263&h263p
context=from-trunk
canreinvite=no

Leave Incoming Settings blank.

Register String:
[SubPBX Account]:[Password]@[Datacenter (same as host)]/[SubPBX Account]

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by elk on 12.09.2011 at 20:02.

07.09.2011 17:49 elkosupertech is offline Search for Posts by elkosupertech Add elkosupertech to your Buddy List
sho

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
Zunge raus! RE: SubPBX with Trixbox -- HELP Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

You are a HERO! This should be a sticky for ANYONE who wants to use the Sub PBX feature with their asterisk box, be it trixbox, freepbx, or anything else that configures like this.

UPDATE 10/30/2011
Allow me to state this. The configuration you've given will allow the extensions of your local Asterisk box & PBXes to communicate with each other, yes. It will also allow the extensions of your local Asterisk box to use the PBXes trunks.
Now, if you want the PBXes extensions to be able to use the trunks of your local Asterisk box without DISA, the context should be from-internal. This way, PBXes incoming calls thru the PBXes trunk will be treated as local extensions and use the outbound rules if not dialing a local extension. With the context of from-trunk, from-pstn or from-zaptel, the calls are treated as external and only inbound rules will determine traffic flow.

This site was useful for said information:
http://www.freepbx.org/forum/freepbx/use...-trunk-transfer

If you have any more info that'd help us both, I'd like to hear it!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by sho on 30.10.2011 at 16:06.

28.10.2011 15:52 shohn15 is offline Search for Posts by shohn15 Add shohn15 to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: