PBXes » English » Bugs » RE: Inbound Routing › All deleted by the system!!!! fix it
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
jna
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 29.08.2009

verrückt Inbound Routing › All deleted by the system!!!! fix it Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Help Help What the hell happend!!!!!!!!!!!!
All Inbound Routing routes have been deleted, Why??? Can you restore them??
Do you have copy of the system . It will take a while to fix this and I do not remember all of them!!!! All the rest seems ok ; seems to me that someone messed it up!!!!!! Not me!!!!!!!!! We all pay for a relaible system!!!!!

11.07.2011 17:32 jnardo is offline Search for Posts by jnardo Add jnardo to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

RE: Inbound Routing › All deleted by the system!!!! fix it Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Database issue has been fixed. Thanks for your report!

11.07.2011 22:59 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
jna
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 29.08.2009

Augenzwinkern RE: Inbound Routing › All deleted by the system!!!! fix it Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Thank you guys, well done!!!!! You really saved me!!!!! To avoid problems like this and to give us more conrtroll of our data will it be possible to have the possibility to download our configuration file and save it on our pc?? It will be nice to have different configurations to upload for different needs and it's our personal backup!!!

Thanks again

12.07.2011 05:05 jnardo is offline Search for Posts by jnardo Add jnardo to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: