PBXes » English » Providers » RE: sipgate.co.uk trunks offline on www7 server
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
nat
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 30.05.2008

sipgate.co.uk trunks offline on www7 server Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hello,

sipgate.co.uk trunks on www7 server are down since last 2 days.

please check in the matter and rectify

30.06.2011 07:34 natures is offline Search for Posts by natures Add natures to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

RE: sipgate.co.uk trunks offline on www7 server Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

We escalated to the provider, and hope the issue to be resolved soon.

30.06.2011 14:27 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
nat
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 30.05.2008

RE: sipgate.co.uk trunks offline on www7 server Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hello,

Any News on the problem, still not able to connect sipgate trunks

01.07.2011 12:56 natures is offline Search for Posts by natures Add natures to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

Unfortunately the new server in New Delhi did not run as reliable as we wished, so we had to take it out of the PBXes network. Your account was moved back to Tokyo.

01.07.2011 22:05 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: