PBXes » English » Miscellaneous » RE: Please do *not* cancel my Subscription
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
mle

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
Please do *not* cancel my Subscription Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

I have just received the dreaded cancellation mail from PBXes and hope that someone on the other end can stop the process. I have paid for a year and have closed the PayPal account from which I made the payment. It's understandable that you have an automatic system in place to deal with such a case, but please (a) let the subscription run its course or (b) contact me for a partial refund. My mail address is mleuker - gmail - com. I'm looking forward to hearing from you.

23.05.2011 17:49 mleuker is offline Search for Posts by mleuker Add mleuker to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

RE: Please do *not* cancel my Subscription Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

We will issue a refund when you created a new yearly subscription.

23.05.2011 19:33 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
arn

RE: Please do *not* cancel my Subscription Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

This is a bad policy and makes it impossible to pay for longer periods than one month.

Please consider to change this policy. If a customer pays for one year the subscription should be cancelled at the end of the paid period, not any time before.

An example: A customer paid for one year on May 1, 2011. Today his PayPal account is cancelled, locked or restricted. How can you cancel his subscription when he has paid until April 30, 2012? Surely you need to wait until April 30, 2012 before cancelling his subscription.

23.05.2011 23:34 arnebolen is offline Search for Posts by arnebolen Add arnebolen to your Buddy List
for

Same case here.

I paid this month suscription fee and then erroneously this suscription was cancelled by paypal.

I suscribed again in order not to loose all my configuration data, (It's only 24h. grace period). Now I've two charges on my paypal account for this month, the one that belongs to the cancelled suscription and one other for the new one.

Additionally the only way to contact you was either paying to open a case or using this forum... It would be nice if you consider offering another contact channel for this kind of issues.

08.06.2011 03:24 formateate is offline Search for Posts by formateate Add formateate to your Buddy List
avr

It really seems like PBXes support dedicates twice as much time to creating unnecessarily complex situations to ding customers for $15 than it does on actually providing support.

11.06.2011 17:53 avronko is offline Search for Posts by avronko Add avronko to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: