PBXes » English » Providers » RE: SipCode trunk are off line. All the time
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
tij
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 28.10.2007

SipCode trunk are off line. All the time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

My SipCode trunks ( ser.sipcode.com.br) are off line. Before it was working fine. All my friends has the same problem. Please help !

21.05.2011 20:56 tijuca is offline Search for Posts by tijuca Add tijuca to your Buddy List
brs

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
RE: SipCode trunk are off line. All the time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

I am also having the same problem!!

29.05.2011 21:51 brshoponline is offline Search for Posts by brshoponline Add brshoponline to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

RE: SipCode trunk are off line. All the time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

The server at sipcode is responding with "403 Incompatible System". You should open a support ticket at sipcode with this info.

30.05.2011 15:29 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
tij
Grünschnabel

Zitat:
Originally posted by i-p-tel
The server at sipcode is responding with "403 Incompatible System". You should open a support ticket at sipcode with this info.

I really thank you for your answer. The server at sipcode was working fine before. I can´t undstand. The ticket is open now. The only server www6 is working fine with ser.sipcode.com.br. I don´t know why ?

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by tij on 31.05.2011 at 01:36.

30.05.2011 20:36 tijuca is offline Search for Posts by tijuca Add tijuca to your Buddy List
dam
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 30.04.2009

I am also having the same problem!!!!! 2

31.05.2011 14:11 damape is offline Search for Posts by damape Add damape to your Buddy List
tij
Grünschnabel

Zitat:
Originally posted by damape
I am also having the same problem!!!!! 2

Only server www6 is working fine.

18.06.2011 15:33 tijuca is offline Search for Posts by tijuca Add tijuca to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: