PBXes » English » Bugs » RE: Pbxes not working today
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
nin

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
Pbxes not working today Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Pbxes not working today. Als the website is not accessable, the home page never finish lo load

23.04.2011 08:18 ninpat is offline Search for Posts by ninpat Add ninpat to your Buddy List
pbx

RE: Pbxes not working today Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Also at me... Please do something.... I will be killed here... Pbxesisti

23.04.2011 08:21 pbxesisti is offline Search for Posts by pbxesisti Add pbxesisti to your Buddy List
har
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 15.07.2010

RE: Pbxes not working today Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

same here... www3

23.04.2011 09:50 harisled is offline Search for Posts by harisled Add harisled to your Buddy List
elm
Premium Account

Registration Date: 24.05.2010

www3 no access ... since this morning 5:30

23.04.2011 09:56 elmewe is offline Search for Posts by elmewe Add elmewe to your Buddy List
pcc

verrückt RE: Pbxes not working today Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

same here, what the hell is going on? I rely on this for my business, its my first month and so far not too impressed. I'm paying for a service that isnt available.

23.04.2011 10:09 pccentre is offline Search for Posts by pccentre Add pccentre to your Buddy List
tel

The Status screen at pbxes.org/status indicates all servers and servicesare working, but I too cannot access ww3.

23.04.2011 11:10 telagente01 is offline Search for Posts by telagente01 Add telagente01 to your Buddy List
tim

im not the only one so! Down too

23.04.2011 11:16 timm2 is offline Search for Posts by timm2 Add timm2 to your Buddy List
tel
Premium Account

Registration Date: 28.07.2008

I use 2 pbxes server accounts with my ATAs so I have not lost service, this is a worthwhile strategy.
If the monitoring software isn't working then maybe IPTel isn't aware of the issue (holiday weekend as well).
Regards

23.04.2011 11:29 telagente00 is offline Search for Posts by telagente00 Add telagente00 to your Buddy List
pcc

very poor service, no announcements, no contact email, no mods replying... very poor

23.04.2011 11:32 pccentre is offline Search for Posts by pccentre Add pccentre to your Buddy List
har
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 15.07.2010

Zitat:
Originally posted by telagente00
I use 2 pbxes server accounts with my ATAs so I have not lost service, this is a worthwhile strategy.
If the monitoring software isn't working then maybe IPTel isn't aware of the issue (holiday weekend as well).
Regards

which server do you have your accounts on?
the problem is with www3, www1, www2, www4 seem responsive, while www3 timeouts.

23.04.2011 11:44 harisled is offline Search for Posts by harisled Add harisled to your Buddy List
tel
Premium Account

I am connected to www1 and www3.
www1 is working fine. Remember you must clear cookies to log into a different server if you are already logged into www3.
Regards

23.04.2011 11:55 telagente00 is offline Search for Posts by telagente00 Add telagente00 to your Buddy List
hom
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 05.03.2006

@telagente00: Does not work.

23.04.2011 13:14 homeprovider is offline Search for Posts by homeprovider Add homeprovider to your Buddy List
tel
Premium Account

pbxes.org/status still shows all ok so I guess we will have to wait until it is noticed by the management.
Regards

23.04.2011 13:39 telagente00 is offline Search for Posts by telagente00 Add telagente00 to your Buddy List
dge

same problem here! Pls resolve ASAP.

Thanks
D. Gerber

23.04.2011 14:22 dgerber is offline Search for Posts by dgerber Add dgerber to your Buddy List
pas
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 03.08.2006

From status page I see:

Host Status Last Check Duration Status Information

www3.pbxes.com

DOWN 04-23-2011 16:19:33 0d 15h 4m 2s PING CRITICAL - Packet loss = 100%

So, it has been down over 15 hours...

23.04.2011 15:23 pasqualei is offline Search for Posts by pasqualei Add pasqualei to your Buddy List
Dia
Premium Account

Registration Date: 03.03.2006

What is really irking, is that www3 is not down as a server, just not reachable from the Internet. Just because a bunch of lowly paid techs in a data-center in what used to be East Germany, can't read their email to turn off a firewall.

This is going on for the past 4 days, since they got the ticket last Saturday. Unacceptable in this day and age.

26.04.2011 20:25 Diafora is offline Search for Posts by Diafora Add Diafora to your Buddy List
dkr

Daumen runter! RE: Pbxes not working today Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

This is a pathetic joke. Apparently it was on us.

we're moving.

good bye suckers!

12.05.2011 16:57 dkraft is offline Search for Posts by dkraft Add dkraft to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: