PBXes » English » Bugs » RE: Your number cannot be completed as dialed
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
mil

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
Your number cannot be completed as dialed Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

I get the "Your number cannot be completed as dialed" recording but only for a few prefixes. I only get it for (650) 964-XXXX and (650) 961-XXXX. I am able to reach (650) 969-XXXX and all area codes other than (650). (650) is my home area code. Why does this happen and how can I fix it. FYI - last week it worked fine.

05.04.2011 18:01 millc2 is offline Search for Posts by millc2 Add millc2 to your Buddy List
mor

RE: Your number cannot be completed as dialed Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

I have the same problem but with all numbers, SIP or POTS.

I am a complete neophyte and will appreciate any guidance in solving this issue.

I'm trying to use Siprdroid on Android 2.2. Have a paid account with credit on sip2sip. I believe I have made all settings per various tutorials but still cannot connect a call to POTS or SIP numbers.

I will be happy to provide all details of set up if anyone is able to assist me.

Thanks for your consideration,
mordo

12.04.2011 03:02 mordo is offline Search for Posts by mordo Add mordo to your Buddy List
mil

RE: Your number cannot be completed as dialed Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

As of today I no longer get the "your number cannot be completed as dialed" when dialing one of the numbers I reported earlier, however, I just dialed the other one I reported and I still get the message. In the meantime I called my trunk provider and reported the problem. It is not resolved completely but I thought I should report what has occurred.

14.04.2011 00:31 millc is offline Search for Posts by millc Add millc to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: