PBXes » English » Bugs » RE: Unable to remove Google Voice trunk
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
aib
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 09.07.2008

Unable to remove Google Voice trunk Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi,

I deleted my Google Voice trunk -- it's no longer on the Trunks list -- but when I call the GV number, I see in the Call Log that pbxes is still receiving the call, so it's still registered to GV. I already restarted via Personal Data.

Please check. Thanks!

------

I can't reply to this message, so I'm editing in a quick note that this problem seems to have fixed itself after a few hours. Probably after some sort of registration timeout.

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by aib on 07.04.2011 at 15:25.

07.04.2011 01:01 aibrado is offline Search for Posts by aibrado Add aibrado to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

RE: Unable to remove Google Voice trunk Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

In this individual case I have removed it manually. No bug could be found.

You could have also re-created and deleted it again. Nevertheless thanks for your report.

07.04.2011 19:48 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: