PBXes » English » Miscellaneous » RE: Urgent Billing Issue
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
the
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 10.03.2007

Urgent Billing Issue Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Upon completion of our latest monthly payment (March 6) from PayPal, Paypal seems to have cancelled our subscription which resulted in an email from Pbxes.org advising that it had been cancelled and we have 24 hr grace period to purchase the sub again.

This will not be possible as we are having issues with Paypal at the moment but should be resolved next week. My question is, even though I have paid this month am I still going to have my subscription reduced to a basic free account in 24hrs or do I have the full month and then 24 hrs at the end of the month to renew the subscription. Please advise ASAP

Account: thefool

11.03.2011 16:10 thefool is offline Search for Posts by thefool Add thefool to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

RE: Urgent Billing Issue Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

I have removed cancellation of Premium features for your account, to give you a week for adding a new subscription.

11.03.2011 20:18 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
arn

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
RE: Urgent Billing Issue Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Zitat:
Originally posted by thefoolMy question is, even though I have paid this month am I still going to have my subscription reduced to a basic free account in 24hrs or do I have the full month and then 24 hrs at the end of the month to renew the subscription.

It must be 24 hours at the end of the paid monthly period. Otherwise it would be impossible to pay for yearly subscription periods.

11.03.2011 21:30 arnebolen is offline Search for Posts by arnebolen Add arnebolen to your Buddy List
the
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 10.03.2007

Thanks for the feedback, unfortunately it hasn't been made clear by the admins. Still uncertain. Anyone else?

15.03.2011 21:32 thefool is offline Search for Posts by thefool Add thefool to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: