PBXes » English » Bugs » RE: Voicemail will not delete
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
cml

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
Voicemail will not delete Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hello,

I currently have a voice message stuck in my ext: 201

Voicemail mentions there is a new message, play and it quickly goes to advanced options. Try to delete and the confirmation comes back saying this voicemail had been deleted. However it's still flagged in the phone and mentions there is a new voicemail upon checking voicemail.

How can we correct this issue, what would cause this?

Thank you,

Chad

06.06.2006 02:41 cmlone is offline Search for Posts by cmlone Add cmlone to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

RE: Voicemail will not delete Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Try logging in using your <account name>-<extension no.> and <voicemail pin>. Maybe you can delete the message from the web frontend.

06.06.2006 11:24 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
iva
Premium Account

Registration Date: 30.04.2009

RE: Voicemail will not delete Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

For what it's worth, I had the same problem. The advice given to log into the web front-end worked, although I wish I'd paid more attention to figure out which step did it. It was my first time with the web front-end, and it took me a while to figure out how to interact with it, but somewhere along the way, as I cleaned up my old voicemail, I resolved the problem.

17.01.2011 02:06 ivancich is offline Search for Posts by ivancich Add ivancich to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: