PBXes » English » Bugs » RE: Connection Problem
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
nat
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 30.05.2008

Achtung Connection Problem Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

I am facing connection problem with most of the VOIP device in my network.. My phone (nokia e71) also faces problem with registering.

Also SPA 3102 faces problem with registering to pbxes.org.. Sometime SPA connects but then there is problem wile re-registering..

Can anyone check at pbxes.org is all's ok... so i can follow-up with my ISP

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by nat on 18.12.2010 at 14:19.

18.12.2010 14:15 natures is offline Search for Posts by natures Add natures to your Buddy List
tij
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 28.10.2007

RE: Connection Problem Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Zitat:
Originally posted by natures
I am facing connection problem with most of the VOIP device in my network.. My phone (nokia e71) also faces problem with registering.

Also SPA 3102 faces problem with registering to pbxes.org.. Sometime SPA connects but then there is problem wile re-registering..

Can anyone check at pbxes.org is all's ok... so i can follow-up with my ISP

You can see here https://www1.pbxes.com/status/

19.12.2010 01:59 tijuca is offline Search for Posts by tijuca Add tijuca to your Buddy List
dam
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 30.04.2009

RE: Connection Problem Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

All this ends with the new server that will one day in Brazil

21.12.2010 19:53 damape is offline Search for Posts by damape Add damape to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: