PBXes » English » Miscellaneous » RE: SIPDroid and Callback (new language question)
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
mun

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
SIPDroid and Callback (new language question) Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

In a thread on the SIPDroid google group , Pascal answered a question about using SIPDroid's built in Callback Feature, where he discussed Call Forking. The relevant part of the discussion (from 2009) is here:

Zitat:
On PBXes it requires two settings in extensions:
1) The webcall URL needs to be set and entered into Sipdroid.
2) The mobile number needs to be in the "call forking" field.

I've looked, but don't see anything having to do with call forking. Has the language of PBXes changed since then? Should I be looking for something else?

Note: I've posted a version of this question on the SIPDroid google group as well, and offered to write a walkthrough for the wiki there. That offer holds true for PBXes as well

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by mun on 22.09.2010 at 09:56.

22.09.2010 09:51 munkymack is offline Search for Posts by munkymack Add munkymack to your Buddy List
baz

RE: SIPDroid and Callback (new language question) Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi

It's still called call forking. It's under the call forwarding option in the extension

22.09.2010 11:32 bazmercer is offline Search for Posts by bazmercer Add bazmercer to your Buddy List
mun

RE: SIPDroid and Callback (new language question) Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Thanks Baz. My apologies for asking a dumb question.

This may not be as dumb. I've added my webcall name to my extension, and added my mobile number to the call forking field in the same extension. Otherwise, all fields are set to default. Is there anything I need to do to make sure this works? should i change the audio bypass setting? would that cut down on delay?

23.09.2010 02:05 munkymack is offline Search for Posts by munkymack Add munkymack to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: