PBXes » English » Miscellaneous » RE: How to route sip calls from my domain to my account @ pbxes?
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
tic
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 17.06.2010

Fragezeichen How to route sip calls from my domain to my account @ pbxes? Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi,

What needs to be done so that all sip traffic from my domains (say mydomain1.com and mydomain2.com) would be forwarded to my PBXes account and be processed by incoming rules? (i suppose it's possible)?

i've done some search on this topic but there's nothing in wiki and no such topic in the forum. i'd need to be able to receive calls on my primary email (at least)

regarding change of SRV records and pointing them to pbxes.org - yes, that can be done with no prob.

is there anything that needs to be configured on PBXes side?
is there a process for that?

i will appreciate any help and especially the response of IPTel.

thanks and have a good day/night! smile

04.09.2010 16:39 tico is offline Search for Posts by tico Add tico to your Buddy List
mar

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
RE: How to route sip calls from my domain to my account @ pbxes? Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

tico,

apparently, you are requesting the same thing alexcheam did on topic http://www1.pbxes.com/forum/thread.php?threadid=1015&sid=.

Unfortunately I did not understand diafora and i-p-tel's answer about SRV entries to explain it to you in further details...

04.09.2010 23:16 marcelcalil is offline Search for Posts by marcelcalil Add marcelcalil to your Buddy List
tic
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 17.06.2010

RE: How to route sip calls from my domain to my account @ pbxes? Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

thanks for the link. i've seen it too, but not quite sure it's exactly my situation.

i want to redirect all incoming sip traffic going to my domain(s) to PBXes for further processing. this will enable me (hopefully):
- to give my primary email address to receive sip calls (instead of mylogin@pbxes.org), which would be very convinient.
- to have several email addresses and create different inbound rules for them in PBXes.

apparently, it is called Direct SIP, as explained:
here: http://www.3cx.com/blog/voip-howto/direct-sip/
and here: http://www.blyon.com/blog/index.php/2009...ip-uri-dialing/

i can easily change SRV records, but what are the next steps so that PBXes would route it to my account?

i also believe this is a question that is worth incuding in WIKI.

05.09.2010 12:48 tico is offline Search for Posts by tico Add tico to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: