PBXes » English » Miscellaneous » Setting up Callback using SIPdroid
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
mun

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
Setting up Callback using SIPdroid Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

I've got a Soho account and SIPdroid on my Android phone (HTC Magic with Cyanogen 6.0.0 RC3), and I've currently got a French pay as you go SIM with mobile data. I set everything up according to the tutorial by Grunted on the XDA forum so my setup is: Google Voice --> SIPgate --> SIPsorcery --> PBXes --> SIPdroid (I may have gotten the order wrong there, but the setup works).

I'm trying to utilize the callback feature, but cant figure out how to integrate it into my current PBXes setup, which is as follows:

Extensions (2):
Classic: forwards to my mobile (i can't get this to work either, but one problem at a time)
SIP: munkymack-extension (just UN, pass and webcall URL are filled in)

Ring Group (1):
sends to my SIP extension

Trunks (2):
SIP/Sipgate
SIP/SipSorcery

Inbound Routing (3):
munkymack-extension (set to ring group 1)
SIPgate (set to ring group 1)
SIPsorcery (set to ring group 1)

Outbound Routing (2):
0 SIPsorcery (valid for all numbers)
1 SIPgate (valid for all numbers)

I've read the thread with the callback walkthru multiple times, but I'm not sure if I need to tweak my current setup, or add completely new trunks and inbound routing. I just don't understand much of the terminology on PBXes in general. I'm happy with what I have so far, but I'll be travelling soon and will be less likely to be around WIFI all the time, so if I can get callback working (so that i can use EDGE or even an SMS to initiate the callback) it will make my life a whole lot easier.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by mun on 25.08.2010 at 13:12.

25.08.2010 13:10 munkymack is offline Search for Posts by munkymack Add munkymack to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: