PBXes » English » Feature Requests » RE: Subscriptions
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
dnw

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
Subscriptions Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

I would like to know if there is a way not to automatically renew my subscription?
If I cancel it in Paypal the item has remove from my account immediately even I have plenty of time left from last payment.

02.08.2010 14:29 dnwklin is offline Search for Posts by dnwklin Add dnwklin to your Buddy List
bob

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
RE: Subscriptions Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Since you are not getting an official answer here is mine.

No it's very simple here at pbxes. If you cancel your payapl subscribtion even if you paid for say 1 year and you have 1/2 year remaining pbxes has choosen to cancel your account within 24 hours

This means you don't get what you paid for unless this 1/2 year of several month is worth more than 10 euro. In that case you will get your money back. Below 10 euro's they just take it because it's to much work. But you have to ask for this !!!!

So if you want to cancel you have to wait till 1 or 2 days before the end you paid than cancel it. Only than will you still be able to fully use it.

Don't blame me for these crazy rules. The explanation given was that some customers want to cancel want there account switched to a free account the same day. Don't understand why but that's the explanation.

Also be carefull if you switch credit cards in your account. If for example you get a new credit card, old one got stolen and you remove it from payapl, automatically your subscribtion will be cancelled.

Very user friendely don't you think.

03.08.2010 08:58 bobmats is offline Search for Posts by bobmats Add bobmats to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

RE: Subscriptions Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

This way is not implemented. That's why I have moved your question to Feature Requests.

04.08.2010 08:24 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: