PBXes » English » Miscellaneous » RE: Caller ID does not pass
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
dji

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
Caller ID does not pass Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

I have a trunk setup with an inbound route. Someone calls my Home DID, the inbound route for this then sends the call to my cell phone PSTN extension.

When the event occurs that someone calls my Home DID, my cell phone rings and shows my Home DID as the caller ID.

Is there any way that pbxes can pass the Caller's Caller ID, instead of my Home DID Caller ID?

djino

25.06.2010 20:12 djino is offline Search for Posts by djino Add djino to your Buddy List
Dia
Premium Account

Registration Date: 03.03.2006

RE: Caller ID does not pass Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

There is a way, but if and only if the ITSP you are using for the outgoing call to your cell phone, allows you to set the CallerID.

There are several threads in this forum discussing this issue.

12.07.2010 09:45 Diafora is offline Search for Posts by Diafora Add Diafora to your Buddy List
dji

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
RE: Caller ID does not pass Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Zitat:
Originally posted by Diafora
There is a way, but if and only if the ITSP you are using for the outgoing call to your cell phone, allows you to set the CallerID.

There are several threads in this forum discussing this issue.

Hmmm... Ok, and if the ITSP allows me to set the Caller ID, how would I go about fixing that?

I've been searching the forum, can you point me in the direction on where this has been discussed?

djino
"Thanks!"

12.07.2010 20:03 djino is offline Search for Posts by djino Add djino to your Buddy List
nsc
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 22.06.2010

http://pbxes.org/forum/thread.php?threadid=166

12.07.2010 21:27 nsc is offline Search for Posts by nsc Add nsc to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: