PBXes » English » Miscellaneous » RE: Renewal of Services
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
mil

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
Renewal of Services Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

On April 25th we renewed TWO premium subscriptions: millc and millc2. We have always had two premium subscriptions however since renewal we now only show one. The renewal was paid via paypal and the amounts were:

MILLC2: Your first subscription payment, for 30.59 EUR, has already been sent to i-p-tel GmbH.

MILLC: Your first subscription payment, for 61.49 EUR, has already been sent to i-p-tel GmbH.

Please update our account to reflect the two subscriptions.

Thank you.

01.06.2010 17:23 millc is offline Search for Posts by millc Add millc to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

RE: Renewal of Services Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Because one subscription is for account millc, and the other is for millc2 they only show up as one within each of the accounts.

You've been requested to add another subscription to account millc where there is only one.

04.06.2010 17:58 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
mil

RE: Renewal of Services Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Then how come we paid TWICE as much for MILLC - wouldnt that be for TWO subscriptions???????

MILLC has always had 2 subscriptions. Why now are you saying that we need another package for MILLC when we paid the 61.49 EUR.

04.06.2010 21:03 millc is offline Search for Posts by millc Add millc to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

When you subscribed for the second account you got a reseller discount of 50%.

04.06.2010 21:16 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
mil

Aha. Makes sense. We just bought an additional subscription under millc. The subscription number per paypal is : S-8SP62729AG329313G. Please be sure to update our account.

04.06.2010 21:23 millc is offline Search for Posts by millc Add millc to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: