PBXes » Deutsch » Fehler » RE: Falscher Displayname
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
hom
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 05.03.2006

Falscher Displayname Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Ich habe eine Nebenstelle 300, dies ist eine Klassiche Amtsleitung.

Grundsätzlich funktioniert auch alles wie gewünscht, lediglich im "Call Monitor" wird immer "Beyer Horst" <300>" angezeigt.

Wer soll das sein? Habe diesen Namen nirgendwo eingegeben. Mein Display Name lautet "Forwarding".

Woher kommt dieser Fehler?

08.01.2010 13:46 homeprovider is offline Search for Posts by homeprovider Add homeprovider to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

RE: Falscher Displayname Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Wir haben den fehlerhaften Eintrag gelöscht.

05.02.2010 09:40 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
hom
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 05.03.2006

RE: Falscher Displayname Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Der Fehler "Beyer Horst" <300> ist wieder da.

25.05.2010 12:41 homeprovider is offline Search for Posts by homeprovider Add homeprovider to your Buddy List
eas
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 19.04.2010

Hallo,

ich hab das selbe Problem. Sobald ich von der Nebenstelle 300 eine andere anrufe wird dort als Name "Horst Beyer" angezeigt.

23.08.2010 11:21 easybell is offline Search for Posts by easybell Add easybell to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

Lampe RE: Falscher Displayname Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Der Fehler wurde behoben.

02.09.2010 09:10 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: