PBXes » English » Miscellaneous » RE: Forward to mobile phone
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
ind
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 17.05.2010

Forward to mobile phone Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hello,

I'm trying to make, if an extension does not answer after 10 seconds, redirect the call through my "Outbound Routing Trunk." to mobile phone. Dialing from the softphone connects to my mobile phone, but I want to do through PBXes.

I tried to do it from the configuration of the extension but does not work (Call forwarding section). Attached image.

http://www.dongee.com/forwarding.png

I'm doing wrong?

Thank you
Sorry for my english

22.05.2010 19:01 industrialmedia is offline Search for Posts by industrialmedia Add industrialmedia to your Buddy List
bob

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
RE: Forward to mobile phone Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

What you can try is to first make and extension that calls a pstn number.

Example extension 118 (or any other number you are using)
In forward you would not fill in your mobile number but your extension number.

Also remember that it takes time to call your obile number so if you say 10 seconds it might take another 10 seconds for your mobile to ring (20 in total)
I have my mobil always ring parallel to my home phone. Normally I answer using my home phone and my mobile will start rining 10 seconds after my home phone.

To do this same as above, make a pstn extension using your mobile number and add the extension to the ring group.

26.05.2010 10:59 bobmats is offline Search for Posts by bobmats Add bobmats to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: