PBXes » English » Bugs » RE: I'm down
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
bh2
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 22.12.2006

I'm down Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

My extensions seem to be offline, with nothing being recorded in the logs. The Status page display of the listed items appears to be in German?? while the big frame is in English. Switching sites did no good. Are you experimenting with something?

17.04.2010 22:35 bh2o is offline Search for Posts by bh2o Add bh2o to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

RE: I'm down Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

No, everything looks stable from our side.

18.04.2010 13:38 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
bh2
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 22.12.2006

RE: I'm down Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

It started registering again on it's own, and working normally later in the day. I still have the mixed language when I view the status page.

Really a strange and rare happening with your excellent services. Thanks for looking at it anyway.

19.04.2010 01:32 bh2o is offline Search for Posts by bh2o Add bh2o to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: