PBXes » English » Providers » Vitelity and outbound caller id
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
iva
Premium Account

Registration Date: 30.04.2009

Vitelity and outbound caller id Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

I have had a discussion with Vitelity support and they have verified that outbound caller id can be set. I asked them the format, and this is what they said:

Zitat:
Our system reads the caller ID set by your equipment from within the From field in the initial SIP invite.

From: \"Vitelity\" <sip:7202575400@64.2.142.25>;tag=as517db3b1

1) Does PBXes.com support this format for setting outbound caller id, and if so what do I need to do for configuration on my end?

2) If it is not currently supported, would it be possible to do so?

3) And would this support (either present or future) pass CID information from an inbound call that is routed back out to my cell phone through Vitelity?

I've read through the relevant portions of the PBXes FAQ and forums and tried the various suggestions (including leaving the username blank and supplying password, colon, and username in the password field) but have never gotten it to work.

Thank you in advance.

21.03.2010 04:39 ivancich is offline Search for Posts by ivancich Add ivancich to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: