PBXes » English » Providers » RE: budgetphone.nl - trunks not connecting to extensions
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
cms
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 28.06.2009

trunks not connecting to extensions Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi,
Since this morning our trunks seems not to connect to the extensions (ringgroup), it started with ringing but no voice either way, and now they just disconnect the caller immediatly. We have 3 trunks (all budgetphone.nl) with the same behaviour, re-created trunks, re-created inbound routes but every call to a trunk is disconnected immediately. All show the same trunk connected/disconnected in the log no matter which trunk is called. Extensions don't ring and the voicemail when unavail is not playing either on the ringgroup.
Budgetphone did some trunk de-registering/registering (according to them the same trunk was registered 4 times by pbxes), that solved for 1 call and then it started again, can someone please look into this or has ideas how to solve. already moved from www5 to www3 and www4 but same problem everywhere and sometimes the 'failed to pass IP ACL as 'admin'" error shows up as well.
best regards and thanks

jan

05.03.2010 19:10 cms is offline Search for Posts by cms Add cms to your Buddy List
aid
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 26.05.2008

RE: trunks not connecting to extensions Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

I appear to have a similar issue, although I fork calls to the extension concerned which do get through. Looking through my logs I can see the following, although I don't know if it is relevant:
Zitat:
VERBOSE[14365] chan_sip.c: SIP response 401 to standard invite

Call through a different provider make it through OK.
I have tried doing a dummy change and clicking on the red bar as I know this can sometimes help.

Any ideas, as I have had no calls today (last registered inbound call on my Fritz!Box is yesterday at 10.56 CET

HELP!!!!!

05.03.2010 21:03 aidanwhitehouse is offline Search for Posts by aidanwhitehouse Add aidanwhitehouse to your Buddy List
drt

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
RE: budgetphone.nl - trunks not connecting to extensions Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Interesting, I am getting 401 errors as well. I am using a different provider for termination though.

Have you always had 401 errors in your logs are have these started recently?

05.03.2010 21:43 drtorch is offline Search for Posts by drtorch Add drtorch to your Buddy List
aid
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 26.05.2008

RE: budgetphone.nl - trunks not connecting to extensions Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Sorry, I wasn't clear. I am using voip.co.uk as the inbound trunk. With a different SIP account with voip.co.uk which is directly registered, inbound calls work fine.

Your point was a good one: "did I get this before?"

I checked my logs from my last call through www5 and there it was clear as day. So this wasn't the problem.

In the meantime, I suspect some intervention from our good friend diafora (?), as inbound calls now work again.

I did also try my budgetphone.nl trunk, but this also works now, and I have no proof that it didn't work today (no inbound calls)

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by aid on 05.03.2010 at 22:15.

05.03.2010 22:13 aidanwhitehouse is offline Search for Posts by aidanwhitehouse Add aidanwhitehouse to your Buddy List
cms
Grünschnabel

Not sure why my initial post has been moved to providers, as it seems to be a probem with pbxes.
Our setup: 3 different numbers at budgetphone (xxx3005 xxx3016 and xxx 3605) 3005 and 3016 go to ringgroup 1, calls come in on ringgroup but we caller can not hear us and we can not hear caller.
According to budgetphone, lines are registered multiple times by pbxes??
the xxx3605 was routed directly to an extension, but routing to ringgroup works fine and all extensions can hear caller.
As a test I used budgetphone webinterface to divert all calls on the xxx3016 to the xxx3605 and linked the xxx3605 to the ringgroup and that works as well. for now (alhthough not a nice solution) we can at least hear the callers, but can someone in pbxes look into why this happens with the 2 lines??

Thanks
jan

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by cms on 08.03.2010 at 10:33.

08.03.2010 09:56 cms is offline Search for Posts by cms Add cms to your Buddy List
bob

I have 7 budgetphone trunks on pbxes and have no problems.

are you using: sip1.budgetphone.nl as sip server ?

at the moment I am on www1 on which server are you ?

You might want to try another server it could be pbxes server related ?

08.03.2010 22:22 bobmats is offline Search for Posts by bobmats Add bobmats to your Buddy List
cms
Grünschnabel

I tried www1,3,4,5 and all the same problem. The funny thing.. I just registered a new budgetphone number, and the forward trick works also on this one.
So (all numbers are budgetphone)
070-xxxxx016 -> pbxes NO SOUND but ringing and can answer
070-xxxxx005 -> pbxes NO SOUND but ringing and can answer
046-xxxxx605 -> pbxes works perfect
076-xxxxx823 -> pbxes works perfect

070-xxxxx016 -> budget forward to 046-xxxx605 -> pbxes works perfect
070-xxxxx016 -> budget forward to 076-xxxx823 -> pbxes works perfect

budget forward = forward in budgetphone web interface.

Budget is not answering for support, I have no idea why I can forward to another budgetnumer and then it works, all are registered in same way in pbxes.

The only common in the non working direct to PBXes is that they are in 070 region, the other 2 working fine are in 046 and 076

help!!

Jan

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by cms on 09.03.2010 at 19:53.

09.03.2010 19:52 cms is offline Search for Posts by cms Add cms to your Buddy List
bob

What happens if yoiu register the non working numbers in a normal softphone, so direct without pbxes, are they working than ?

If yes than it might be a pbxes problem, if not it's another problem.

10.03.2010 09:47 bobmats is offline Search for Posts by bobmats Add bobmats to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: