PBXes » English » Bugs » RE: DTMF codes drops conference calls
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
bro
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 20.03.2007

DTMF codes drops conference calls Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Im organizing conference calls. But for a reason unknown to me, if a caller on the conference pressed a DTMF button, that caller is dropped from the conference. It is anoying because it's usually the person speaking that gets dropped.

Does anybody know how I can block DTMF codes from dropping callers from the conference call?

13.12.2009 11:47 bronder is offline Search for Posts by bronder Add bronder to your Buddy List
Dia
Premium Account

Registration Date: 03.03.2006

RE: DTMF codes drops conference calls Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

I confirm this is an issue during a con call, I know why it happens, and I will bump it up so it can get resolved.

14.12.2009 01:16 Diafora is offline Search for Posts by Diafora Add Diafora to your Buddy List
bro
Grünschnabel

RE: DTMF codes drops conference calls Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Thanks! Please advice when this issue is resolved.

14.12.2009 04:50 bronder is offline Search for Posts by bronder Add bronder to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

This "feature" actually allows users to exit conferences. If DTMF detection does not reliably work with your provider you can disable it in the PRO version (you can just sign up for the free trial to change it once):
Zitat:
exten => _8XXX,4,MeetMe(${EXTEN}|asM1X)

Just remove the X on this line in Source >> extensions.conf >> ext-meetme.

14.12.2009 18:20 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
bro
Grünschnabel

You mean remove the X after the 1 right?

14.12.2009 23:29 bronder is offline Search for Posts by bronder Add bronder to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: