PBXes » English » Providers » RE: MagicJack with PBXes.org
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
nvt

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
MagicJack with PBXes.org Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Is it possible to set up a magic jack account as a SIP trunk in PBXes.org? Is there a trick? I've acquired the login/password w/ password finder, but the calling doesn't work.

Thanks,
Greg

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by nvt on 30.11.2009 at 01:34.

30.11.2009 01:34 nvtowing is offline Search for Posts by nvtowing Add nvtowing to your Buddy List
pas
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 03.08.2006

RE: MagicJack with PBXes.org Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Make sure you append the port number 5070 to the proxy you use.

For example, in the "SIP server" box:

proxy1.yourcityname.talk4free.com:5070

yourcityname = the city server you use.

How did you obtain the credentials? They used to work on pbxes for me, but no longer...

30.11.2009 16:20 pasqualei is offline Search for Posts by pasqualei Add pasqualei to your Buddy List
nvt

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
RE: MagicJack with PBXes.org Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

I used a windows app called passwordfinder found here: http://magicjackhacks.com/index.php?opti...id=30&Itemid=50

I have tried appending the port 5070 to the end of the server, but it still isn't working for me. I think MJ might have changed their authentication method.

30.11.2009 16:43 nvtowing is offline Search for Posts by nvtowing Add nvtowing to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: