PBXes » English » Bugs » RE: Pbx - locked, but now resolved and released
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
luc

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
Daumen hoch! Pbx - locked, but now resolved and released Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Dear, I am two days asking for someone to unlock my extensions and my trunks. Already paid for support, open three called, but niguem answer me and MY CALL CENTER IS STOPPED with hundreds of customers waiting for service.
WHAT I HAVE TO DO ?????
I'm desperate!
I believe in innocent to 99% Availability!
HELP!!

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by luc on 20.11.2009 at 02:02.

18.11.2009 22:26 lucianopope is offline Search for Posts by lucianopope Add lucianopope to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

RE: Pbxes - not recommend for business ... Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Please give some more details on how your extensions and trunks are "locked". The term "locked" is not used in telephony usually.

We have checked your account. Trunks and extensions are registered. Other users are not reporting similar problems. So we need some more info to help you.

19.11.2009 22:17 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
luc

RE: Pbxes - not recommend for business ... Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Thank God someone told me!!
Thanks for answering me!
The Status of the tool, where it appears the extensions and trunks active or not, they appear active, but in fact are not. It is as if the operating system pabx (do not know if that's called) was caught. None of my trunk can make calls or receive any branch register, even in the x-lite.
Is to reboot the system my pabx or something?

19.11.2009 22:21 lucianopope is offline Search for Posts by lucianopope Add lucianopope to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

I reset your PBX by clicking "Submit & Start" in "Personal Data". Your system log indicates that this actually "unlocked" your PBX (see also Help >> FAQ).

20.11.2009 00:27 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
cc

RE: Pbx - locked, but now resolved and released Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

i-p-tel,

Is there a technical reason why things like this happen? How come pbxes gets confused and we (the users) have to come in and click the 'submit & start' button?

This hasn't actually happened to me (that I know of), but I'm just curious.

Thanks!

20.11.2009 08:04 cc is offline Search for Posts by cc Add cc to your Buddy List
luc

Daumen hoch! RE: Pbx - locked, but now resolved and released Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Thank you!! You solved my problem!! Thank you!
How can I have a support faster? it took almost 3 days to help me ... I paid for support, if need be paid more, because I'm not experienced like you or others. What I want is that my company has a pbx reliable and fast support. If I move to PBXes PRO support is faster?

20.11.2009 11:30 lucianopope is offline Search for Posts by lucianopope Add lucianopope to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

RE: Pbx - locked, but now resolved and released Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

@cc
I think Luciano was still in the setup phase of his PBX. During setup it is more likely that a reset has to be done. It happens seldom but cannot be avoided completely. There is another thread on implementing an automatic reset but since they are needed only in rare cases we have not implemented that yet.

@lucianopope
Sorry that support took a few days this time. This has two reasons: You description was a bit confusing to us so nobody else wanted to pick up your question before understanding it. And I was very busy this week. PBXes PRO support is as fast as for Premium accounts.

20.11.2009 19:54 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: