PBXes » English » Miscellaneous » RE: How to pay to remove my friend's account 1 Votes - Average Rating: 1.00
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
eur
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 02.07.2007

How to pay to remove my friend's account Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

I helped my friend in the USA to setup his account a few year ago and he didn't really know how to use it. So on his visit to UK a few months ago, I showed him how to setup things on my home pc and this got both our accounts blocked.

I am on soho now and I thought it's better to cancel his a/c and use mine for both of us. He has no paypal but he insisted to pay for the "Buy Premium A/C to Cancel an A/C". Can he use his US credit card to pay for the upgrade without paypal? If not can I use my paypal to pay for his a/c? His a/c name is "jimmyyu".

Just checked another friend's a/c I setup for his which has also been blocked, might have to pay from my own pocket to Pay-to-cancel for him. unglücklich

26.10.2009 19:40 euroasia is offline Search for Posts by euroasia Add euroasia to your Buddy List
jim

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
RE: How to pay to remove my friend's account Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

OK, I managed to make payments by adding my friends email addresses to my paypal.

But after upgrade to Premium, I cannot delete the accounts, the option doesn't exist in the Personal Data section. Could you please remove the accounts: "jimmyyu" and "royalty"

Thanks!

12.11.2009 20:03 jimmyyu is offline Search for Posts by jimmyyu Add jimmyyu to your Buddy List
eur
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 02.07.2007

RE: How to pay to remove my friend's account Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

All fixed now. Need to cancel subscription then wait 24 hrs, the delete a/c options will appear under personal data.

17.11.2009 02:55 euroasia is offline Search for Posts by euroasia Add euroasia to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: