PBXes » English » Bugs » RE: Phone can't connect to PBXes - www down as well?
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
ask
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 23.12.2006

Achtung Phone can't connect to PBXes - www down as well? Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hello.

Since (at least) earlier this morning, my Siemens Gigaset C450IP cannot connect to pbxes anymore.

It might be related or not, but also http://www1.pbxes.com/ is not reachable for me.

Anyone else having problems?

Thanks,
Alexander

03.10.2009 08:03 askwar77 is offline Search for Posts by askwar77 Add askwar77 to your Buddy List
mov

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
RE: Phone can't connect to PBXes - www down as well? Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

I have this problem to
my fritz 7170 shows problem start 5 hours ago

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by mov on 03.10.2009 at 08:08.

03.10.2009 08:08 movie66 is offline Search for Posts by movie66 Add movie66 to your Buddy List
mon
Premium Account

Registration Date: 17.10.2007

RE: Phone can't connect to PBXes - www down as well? Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Same issue with me, all sets showing error (Not able to register) even http://www1.pbxes.com/status is not accessable.

Request to look into this failure.

03.10.2009 08:37 montoo is offline Search for Posts by montoo Add montoo to your Buddy List
dge

Hi

here in Switzerland (Berne) it's www1 which is not available!!! www3 seems to be fine. At least the connection to the forum...

regards
Dominik Gerber

------------------------------
Edit 10:47
Things seem to start working again for some minutes now...
What kind of problem was this??

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by dge on 03.10.2009 at 09:49.

03.10.2009 08:52 dgerber is offline Search for Posts by dgerber Add dgerber to your Buddy List
Dia
Premium Account

Registration Date: 03.03.2006

Is this issue still ongoing? If it is, please provide me with your IPs and PBXes server you are trying to connect to.

You can also try a traceroute (tracert in Windows) towards the IP of your particular server.

Since the forum software re-writes the URLs which are explicitly written, try and refer to the servers by wwwX where X is the number of the server, and not the complete URL.

askwar77 and montoo please edit your posts so we can identify the servers.

Thanks.

03.10.2009 09:23 Diafora is offline Search for Posts by Diafora Add Diafora to your Buddy List
tel
Premium Account

Registration Date: 28.07.2008

Hi Diafora,
I can confirm 2 accounts on WWW5 were down from 0305 UK time today.
All ATAs registered again at 0921, no problems since.
Regards

03.10.2009 12:53 telagente00 is offline Search for Posts by telagente00 Add telagente00 to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

Lampe RE: Phone can't connect to PBXes - www down as well? Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

www1 had a harddisk problem which was not reported in the automatic monitoring systems. We have rebooted in the morning and taken the defective disk out of the RAID array now.

03.10.2009 15:27 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
cc

Why would a harddisk problem on www1 affect the people (including myself) that use www2? pbxes was down for me last night around 12am PST.

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by cc on 03.10.2009 at 22:45.

03.10.2009 22:43 cc is offline Search for Posts by cc Add cc to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

pbxes.org routes to www1 as long as it is operational. Since the monitoring did not see the problem access to pbxes.org was affected. You could have switched to pbxes.com temporarily as a workaround.

04.10.2009 13:26 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
tel
Premium Account

Hi IPTel,
are there continuing problems ?
My 2 accounts on www5 have lost all registrations again between 1323 to 1345.
Also the 'certificate error' message has started again today.
Regards

04.10.2009 14:21 telagente00 is offline Search for Posts by telagente00 Add telagente00 to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

You will have probably seen a short network glitch. The server problem is fixed. The certificate will be renewed as soon as possible.

04.10.2009 16:05 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
tel
Premium Account

Hi IPTel,
Still something wrong, can't get in via PBXes.org only www5.com.
ATA's have lost registration again, the ATAs are in various European countries and both my accounts are affected.

ATAs all lost registration again, I cannot get into PBXes.org, have to log in to www5.pbxes.com.
Something is definitely not right,
Telagente

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by tel on 05.10.2009 at 20:29.

05.10.2009 16:06 telagente00 is offline Search for Posts by telagente00 Add telagente00 to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Sorry, for the downtime of 25 minutes for replacing the disk.

Because of another outage of a server in San Diego today a re-routing (to cover the disk replacement) was overridden. Sorry for that. I hope we are back to high reliability now.

05.10.2009 20:49 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
tel
Premium Account

Hi IPTel,
Another problem this morning from 0930.
I could log in to my account telagente01 on www5 but it was 'frozen' on screen.
The status screen showed all ATAs ok and a call in progress however all the ATAs were actually unregistered and the system dead.
A restart of the PBX at 1015 and it came back to life.
Account telagente00 also on www5 was unaffected.
Telagente

Edit
1250 Unable to login to PBXes.org again, login to www5.pbxes.com ok and note that all extensions on 2 accounts are down. At 1300 all extensions come back and I can log in to pbxes.org again.
This is a pain, what on earth is happening ?
Does anybody else see this ?

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by tel on 06.10.2009 at 13:11.

06.10.2009 10:38 telagente00 is offline Search for Posts by telagente00 Add telagente00 to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

You are right. www1 still has problems (a few minutes down at 05:50 and 13:55 CET) because a second harddisk also needs to be replaced. We have rerouted pbxes.org to www2.

06.10.2009 13:54 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

www1 has been fully restored.

08.10.2009 08:55 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
tel
Premium Account

Hi IPTel,
All extensions on 2 accounts (www5), different locations, unregistered around 1732 and again at 1820.
This is indeed unusual behaviour, the accounts were stable for many weeks prior to the recent problems,
Regards

08.10.2009 18:51 telagente00 is offline Search for Posts by telagente00 Add telagente00 to your Buddy List
bob

same problem here, phones will not register and can't connect or ping any pbxes.co .org www1 www2

tried traceroute, no succes, sems like everything is down or looks like dns problem ?

your nameserver provider s-dns seems to be down ?

08.10.2009 21:33 bobmats is offline Search for Posts by bobmats Add bobmats to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Our DNS provider, Hostway is down after a DDOS attack. You can access PBXes by using the numerical IP 188.40.65.148.

08.10.2009 22:51 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
dor

What's IP of www4?

09.10.2009 01:01 doronin is offline Search for Posts by doronin Add doronin to your Buddy List
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 next »  
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: