PBXes » English » Bugs » RE: Problem logging in
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
art
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 05.11.2006

Achtung Problem logging in Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Not really bug but major problem.

I'm unable to login. Also some of my phones not able to register (did not check all phones).
account is artarzi and all devices configured to register with pbxes.org (not a static IP).
Would appreciate help

update:
I had restarted my "pbx" using personal data which apparently needed me to enter a "new" password. I did, then I reverted to the old one. The second step did not happen. Good thing I used a password that I remembered. So now I'm good.
Now for a question: Do I have to change my password every time I need to restart the pbx?

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by art on 03.06.2009 at 19:58.

03.06.2009 10:35 artarzi is offline Search for Posts by artarzi Add artarzi to your Buddy List
Dia
Premium Account

Registration Date: 03.03.2006

RE: Problem logging in Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Changing the password is not required when clicking "Submit & Start".

04.06.2009 23:11 Diafora is offline Search for Posts by Diafora Add Diafora to your Buddy List
art
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 05.11.2006

RE: Problem logging in Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Thank you, I stand corrected. Seems I was too engrossed and mistakenly inserted something in one of the password fields.. then the system had to have all password fields filled (as it should) ..

05.06.2009 23:27 artarzi is offline Search for Posts by artarzi Add artarzi to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: