PBXes » English » Feature Requests » RE: Voicemail Email
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
the
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 10.03.2007

Voicemail Email Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Is there any way to add the ability to customize the outgoing email which the voicemail .wav is attached? The footer currently reads:

"Dial *98 to access your voicemail by phone.
Visit http://www1.pbxes.com to check your voicemail with a web browser."

My users have been going to the link provided unable to find how to get their voicemail, it is quite confusing. I would like to remove that line entirely as it does not apply to my account whatsoever. I am on a premium account.

29.09.2008 05:18 thefool is offline Search for Posts by thefool Add thefool to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

RE: Voicemail Email Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

That's possible in Source View.

29.09.2008 16:15 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
the
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 10.03.2007

RE: Voicemail Email Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Well, it certainly is possible to 'view' in source view - but what do I need to do in order to change or erase that footer line? Do I have buy support credits and Pbxes do it? That is fine, but I need a course of action.

Thank You for you quick response.

Dan

18.05.2009 15:26 thefool is offline Search for Posts by thefool Add thefool to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: