PBXes » English » Queues, Digital Receptionist, Faxmail, Voicemail and Ring Groups » RE: Old digital receptionist message
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
hri

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
Old digital receptionist message Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi, I recently got my Digital receptionist to work. But when I tried to change the message to a new one, it still plays the old message. Anyone know why?

08.11.2008 05:32 hrishi11 is offline Search for Posts by hrishi11 Add hrishi11 to your Buddy List
Dia
Premium Account

Registration Date: 03.03.2006

RE: Old digital receptionist message Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Try clicking on Submit & Start at the bottom of the Personal Data section.

08.11.2008 11:16 Diafora is offline Search for Posts by Diafora Add Diafora to your Buddy List
hri

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
RE: Old digital receptionist message Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi Diafora, I tried that a few times over the past few hours. It didn't work. What's the next solution?

09.11.2008 08:49 hrishi11 is offline Search for Posts by hrishi11 Add hrishi11 to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

Fragezeichen RE: Old digital receptionist message Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Please re-check the file that you are uploading. Is it really the updated version? I remember that I once mixed up files on my hard disk when uploading.

As a cross-check you can also record your message on the phone. Does it update then?

10.11.2008 16:11 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: