PBXes » English » Bugs » RE: Melbourne Australia Timezone not correct
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
tec

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
Melbourne Australia Timezone not correct Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

The Melbourne timezone for daylight savings moved forward this year by one month. This has not been updated in the pbxes.com system. Not sure how we get notified when the problem is corrected as we have adjusted our hours to counter act the problem. Is it possible to get emailed so we know to change our hours back?

06.10.2008 00:13 techwise is offline Search for Posts by techwise Add techwise to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

Lampe RE: Melbourne Australia Timezone not correct Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Timezones have been updated. To get emailed check the box for email notifications next time when posting.

09.10.2008 13:45 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
tec

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
RE: Melbourne Australia Timezone not correct Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

This problem is still occuring.

13.10.2008 00:35 techwise is offline Search for Posts by techwise Add techwise to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: