PBXes » English » Bugs » RE: deleting extension with no etxn. number
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
abr

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
deleting extension with no etxn. number Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

i have accidentally created an extension without any number (only the extension name)
when i click on the name under the list of extensions the page simply redraws, i am not given any information about the extension or the ability to delete it!!

whats more, now any incoming call has the CID of this extensions name, instead of the real caller id.

to be able to delete this extension would be the first step (until then my pbx is somewhat crippled)

abe

07.08.2008 10:25 abrahamt is offline Search for Posts by abrahamt Add abrahamt to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

Fragezeichen RE: deleting extension with no etxn. number Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

We deleted it manually from the database. How did you manage to create that extension?

07.08.2008 12:57 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
abr

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
RE: deleting extension with no etxn. number Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

thankyou. It was created by accident.

I was creating a new extension, typed in the name of the extension then pressed "enter" intending to move to the next text box.

instead it saved the file. I have not tried to repeat the process, i am surprised it has not happened before?!

i think i was using Safari as a browser.

08.08.2008 17:45 abrahamt is offline Search for Posts by abrahamt Add abrahamt to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

RE: deleting extension with no etxn. number Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

We verified the alert message for empty extension number to be running on Safari 3.1.2.

08.08.2008 18:16 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: