PBXes » English » Terminal Equipment » RE: No audio - Calling back works
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

RE: No audio - Calling back works Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

The move from www3 to www1 was incomplete. Sorry about that. Please try again now.

06.08.2008 13:59 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
tom
Premium Account

Registration Date: 25.04.2007

RE: No audio - Calling back works Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Now it seems to work fine except for the fact that if I call my own trunks from one of my extensions I get immediately "serivce unavailable".
Just If I call my trunks not other numbers, but If I call my trunks from a number outside the pbx they work

so for example:
711 calls xxxx193 --- service unavailable
711 calls landline or mobile outside the pbx ---> OK
landline or mobile outside the pbx calls xxxx193 ---> OK
landline or mobile outside the pbx calls xxxx193 ok PBX --->service unavailable

this with all trunks

06.08.2008 14:08 tommasodemot is offline Search for Posts by tommasodemot Add tommasodemot to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Pfeil RE: No audio - Calling back works Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

According to the logs Eutelia answers with "500 Internal Server Error". We verified such calls with other providers to be working. So you need to ask Eutelia.

06.08.2008 15:13 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
tom
Premium Account

Eutelia works fine. Try to take one of my trunks, unregister it from the pbx (take 0584xxx76) and use it on eyebeam:

This is what you get;
eutelia to landline or mobile --> OK
eutelia to eutelia on pbxes --> extension --> OK

now if you do:
extension on pbxes --- > eutelia ON pbxes = fail !!!!!!!!
extension on pbxes --- > eutelia = OK

(the call is always made with eutelia trunks)

However now the problem is solved... did you do anything?

06.08.2008 15:23 tommasodemot is offline Search for Posts by tommasodemot Add tommasodemot to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

No, we did not change anything in this area.

06.08.2008 15:25 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
tom
Premium Account

Strange thing. Ok.
Now is 100% working. problem solved
thanks

06.08.2008 15:30 tommasodemot is offline Search for Posts by tommasodemot Add tommasodemot to your Buddy List
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2]  
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: