PBXes » English » Feature Requests » RE: White label/API
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
aib
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 09.07.2008

White label/API Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

I wish there was some way we could sell Premium services under our own brand/website, i.e. provisioning, configuration, maintenance, monitoring and "Status" access via an API. Any plans..?

03.08.2008 12:25 aibrado is offline Search for Posts by aibrado Add aibrado to your Buddy List
Dia
Premium Account

Registration Date: 03.03.2006

RE: White label/API Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

What kind of API did you have in mind?

03.08.2008 21:24 Diafora is offline Search for Posts by Diafora Add Diafora to your Buddy List
aib
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 09.07.2008

RE: White label/API Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

SOAP would be nice, although a simple POST interface would probably be good enough. Actually anything over standard HTTP(S) would be cool.

It might be easier to just support virtual hosts (allowing multiple entries per reseller, e.g. client1.example.com, client2.example.com) and use the templates of the reseller account. großes Grinsen

04.08.2008 04:07 aibrado is offline Search for Posts by aibrado Add aibrado to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

Pfeil RE: White label/API Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

http://www1.pbxes.com/forum/thread.php?threadid=1015

04.08.2008 12:17 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to: