PBXes » English » Bugs » RE: Webcall can't handle "+" prefix
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
aib
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 09.07.2008

Webcall can't handle "+" prefix Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

The webcall form converts the + sign (i.e. international prefix) into %2B. Although the correct caller id shows up when the extension rings, the target phone obviously does not ring.

Some browsers e.g. Konqueror may have rendering problems (somehow) with this %2B-prefixed caller ID, and end up with a truncated Call Monitor list.

25.07.2008 05:12 aibrado is offline Search for Posts by aibrado Add aibrado to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

Lampe RE: Webcall can't handle "+" prefix Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

The problem has been fixed. Thanks for your report!

26.07.2008 16:14 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
aib
Grünschnabel

RE: Webcall can't handle "+" prefix Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi,

Thanks! It's not quite done though... the outgoing number is missing the + sign, e.g. I enter +63291xxxxx, but PBXes attempts to route 63291xxxxx, so it fails.

26.07.2008 20:48 aibrado is offline Search for Posts by aibrado Add aibrado to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

RE: Webcall can't handle "+" prefix Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

OK, please try again now.

27.07.2008 00:32 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
aib
Grünschnabel

Daumen hoch! RE: Webcall can't handle "+" prefix Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Works perfectly. Thank you!

27.07.2008 04:54 aibrado is offline Search for Posts by aibrado Add aibrado to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: