PBXes » English » Feature Requests »
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
drp

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
Usage Info for free users (fairness and justice)! Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Dear Pascal,

I think it will be much more nice and fair for free users if they can see when they approaching (!) maximum free usage (5000 minutes or 10 GB/month). Unfortunately by now free users have no idea what usage they have and because of this suddenly should learn if they forced to pay 2 x 9.95 EURO.
This is exactly what happened last month to me too …

Is this situation a tool for Pbxes to get money from free users or is this possible to give option for free users also to see real usage and not to be in situation with unexpected and rough dilemma to pay 2 x 9.95 EURO or the account will be closed?
Another nice option might be an e-mail with advice for free users that they approaching (!) a max. free usage level (with exact number in GB or/and minutes) before (!) they should pay 2 x 9.95 EURO.
I think this is very important issue not only because it is about money, but primary because this is about fairness and justice.

I hope Pbxes can give this option for free users too. This will be fair-minded and nice, give the impression of being fair and kind to Pbxes customers.

Thank you,
Mike

29.02.2008 00:20 drpbx is offline Search for Posts by drpbx Add drpbx to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

RE: Usage Info for free users (fairness and justice)! Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

The usage info is available to Free Accounts now.

02.04.2008 14:01 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
ozp

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

I thought I ought to mention that according to https://www1.pbxes.com/iptel_details_e.html

Free accounts only get 1500 minutes a month now (only about 3 GB worth).

02.04.2008 23:09 ozpoole is offline Search for Posts by ozpoole Add ozpoole to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: